At Hitech, we provide BIM services in USA to architectural design firms, general contractors, EPCs, MEP contractors and construction firms for efficient planning, designing and construction of buildings and infrastructure development projects.
With a successful track record of delivering BIM services to clients spread across New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Washington DC, San Jose, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Philadelphia and California, we have remained a valuable design support partner in the development of residential, commercial, educational and industrial buildings. We have a team of experienced CAD professionals and BIM experts, utilizing industry leading tools like AutoCAD, Revit, Tekla and NAVISWORKS, to streamline architecture, structural and MEP designs, and improve communication between stakeholders involved in the project.
Right from conceptual stages through construction and beyond, we provide intelligent informative 3D models developed according to BIM standards like IFC and COBie. These models with level of details ranging from LOD100 to LOD500, allow stakeholders to extract useful information such as construction drawings, architectural drawings and bill of quantities (BOQs) at different stages of the project. Our team also develops BIM content for building products using Revit, to support BIM workflows and increase business opportunities for manufacturers and suppliers.
Hitech has partnered with leading contractors spread across Texas, California, Washington and New York, to implement BIM workflows for complex building and infrastructure projects. Right from 3D BIM (3D Modeling), 4D BIM (construction scheduling) and 5D BIM (cost estimation) to 6D BIM (sustainability) and 7D BIM (facility management), we have remained instrumental with our technology and resource capabilities to support AEC fraternity in USA.
Our BIM services include:
- Revit BIM Drafting Drawings & CAD Conversions
- 3D Virtual Presentations/Visualization
- BIM 3D/4D/5D Services
- BIM Coordination
- Building Conflict Reporting / Clash Detection
- Quantity Take-off & Cost Estimation
- Point Cloud to BIM
- BIM For Prefabrication and Fabrication
- Revit Family Creation
- Facility Management
- Construction Documentation
Convert drafts, sketches and 2D drawings for your building and infrastructure projects to intelligent and informative BIM ready 3D models, to improve productivity and profitability. Send your project details at email@example.com.
Architectural BIM Services in USA
We deliver architectural BIM services to architectural firms and construction companies in USA to support architects in developing informative 3D models for residential, commercial, educational and industrial building projects.
From conceptual phase through construction, our BIM services enable architects to integrate their designs with structural and MEP disciplines, to reduce clashes and ensure faster project delivery. We also support building products manufacturers by developing BIM content to enhance their product visibility for building projects working on BIM workflows.
Our architectural BIM services in USA, for following aspects:
- 2D drawings from conceptual sketches, images and PDFs
- 2D conceptual drawings, planning drawings & technical drawings
- Concepts to detailed 2D drafts for floor plan, elevation plan, building schemes and many more
- Creating architectural shop drawings
- 3D modeling & rendering for concept visualization
- 3D floor plan and 360° panorama development
- BIM ready 3D models for design collaboration
- Producing architectural coordination models
- Quantity take-off from architectural BIM models
- Façade detailing
- Creating as-built drawings from 3D BIM models once the project is complete
- Creation site logistic models before the actual construction begins
- Construction documents for building sections, staircase/vertical circulation details, construction details
- Building energy modeling for sustainable building designs and LEED certifications
Structural BIM Services USA
Hitech also supports construction firms and contractors in USA to efficiently develop sustainable concrete and steel building structures with structural BIM services.
With a team of civil engineers, structural engineers and BIM specialists, we provide detailed BIM-ready 3D models for steel structures, 2D fabrication drawings, steel detailing, rebar detailing as well as pre-fabricated and precast concrete structure detailing for residential, commercial, educational and industrial buildings. Our teams develop BIM-ready 3D models with required level of details ranging from LOD100 to LOD500, to suit client specific requirements.
Structural BIM services include:
- 2D drafting & 3d structural models
- Structural design & analysis
- Structural steel detailing in Tekla
- Extraction of structural components
- Assembly drawings for precast walls, columns, beams and walls
- Clash detection & risk mitigation
- Construction documentation for both steel and concrete elements
- Calculation and design for number of reinforcements required for safety
- Quantity take-off and cost estimates
- Detailed structure design with BIM tools for enhanced collaboration
MEP BIM Services in USA
Hitech also delivers BIM services to MEP contractors, engineers and MEP consulting firms in USA, to streamline mechanical, electrical and plumbing designs with architectural and structural disciplines for building and infrastructure projects.
We have a team of certified CAD professionals, MEP specialists and BIM experts who assist clients in implementing BIM workflows to ensure clash-free MEP designs for buildings. From 2D fabrication drawings, installation drawings and 3D models for MEP systems, we deliver design support right from concept through construction, and help clients to communicate design intent clearly with other stakeholders involved in the project.
At Hitech, we also undertake projects for design optimization of HVAC systems, duct design and indoor thermal management in buildings through our expertise in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD). Further, we also develop BIM content with LOD100 to LOD500, for electrical systems, plumbing fixtures, drainage systems and mechanical systems to support manufacturers.
Our MEP BIM services include:
- Conversion of 2d design drawings to 3d models
- Coordination among different MEP trades
- Shop drawings, fabrication drawings, builders work drawings
- 3D BIM to 4D BIM for scheduling and to 5D BIM for costing
- Collision detection, clash detection & risk mitigation
- Coordinate checking
- Schedules, detailed section views & Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Parametric modeling and library creation of HAVC & MEP components
- Constriction documents
- Extraction of project information
We would like to establish long-term business relationship with genuine clients and are committed to total customer satisfaction. Please take a moment & tell us about your project needs.