We, at Hitech, deliver BIM support services for architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing disciplines of construction industry across Qatar.
Our BIM solutions, with on-time delivery, accurate, innovative and cost-effective, assist building and construction firms in Doha, Al Rayyan and several others spread across Qatar. With help of software like AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, Building Design suite (BDS) & 3ds Max, V-Ray, eQuest, STAADPro, Tekla and others, we meet BIM requirements and ever evolving needs of our clients successfully.
Our expertise in delivering building energy modeling solutions and design optimization services, have helped several architectural & engineering firms to obtain Green Building Council certifications – QSAS; and sustainability analysis for structure designs have helped with quality construction.
At Hitech; our BIM experts deliver accurate BIM solutions with Level of Detailing from LOD 100 to 500 to help streamlining and scheduling the activities of building construction projects. Our CAD experts also assist in, as per client specifications, creation of revit families’ for building products.
Key BIM services:
- Revit BIM Drafting Drawings & CAD Conversions
- 3D Virtual Presentations/Visualization
- BIM 3D/4D/5D Services
- BIM Coordination
- Building Conflict Reporting / Clash Detection
- Quantity Take-off & Cost Estimation
- Point Cloud to BIM
- BIM For Prefabrication and Fabrication
- Revit Family Creation
- Facility Management
- Construction Documentation
We, at Hitech, help you with innovative and accurate design support through our BIM outsourcing services in Qatar. Information rich BIM models for architectural, structural or MEP designs based on drafts, drawings and sketches is what we can create for you – accurately. Building owners, developers, investors, architects, engineers, project managers, contractors, sub-contractors and facilities managers across the construction industry in Qatar are confident of their investment in our BIM solutions. Call us now for your BIM requirements.
Architectural BIM Services in QATAR
Architectural BIM services in Qatar is a combination of activities of reviewing and keeping a tab of all design scope and changes may it be interior or exterior, timelines, and cost of elements involved across the lifecycle of a building construction project.
We have been successfully delivering comprehensive BIM models, enabling enhanced coordination amongst engineers, designers, and operations teams.
We deliver architectural BIM services in Qatar, for following two aspects:Conceptual Design
- 2D drawings from conceptual sketches, images and PDFs
- 2D conceptual drawings, planning drawings & technical drawings
- Creating architectural shop drawings
- 3D modeling & rendering for concept visualization
- 3D floor plan and 360° panorama development
- Producing architectural coordination models
- Quantity take-off from architectural BIM models
- Creating as-built drawings from 3D BIM models once the project is complete
- Creation site logistic models before the actual construction begins
- Concepts to detailed 2D drafts for floor plan, elevation plan, building schemes and many more
- 3D visualization & rendering of architectural models
- BIM ready 3D models for design collaboration
- Façade detailing
- Construction documents for building sections, staircase/vertical circulation details, construction details
- Building energy modeling for sustainable building designs and LEED certifications
Structural BIM Services in QATAR
Our structural BIM models assist in reducing RFIs and other construction documents from steel and rebar detailing information for coordination of inter-disciplinary activities of the project. We deliver the design optimization alternatives through our load and sustainability analysis services.
Expert structural engineers at Hitech deliver structural drafting, steel detailing, rebar detailing, precast & prefabricated structure detailing along with meeting your basic needs of 2D shop drawings, 3D CAD models and much more.
Benefits of our structural design and analysis expertise in developing and delivering sturdy building structures are reaped by a lot of structural engineers, steel fabricators, shed manufacturers and construction firms involved in steel and concrete projects.
Structural BIM Services include:
- 2D drafting & 3d structural models
- Structural design & analysis
- Structural steel detailing in Tekla
- Extraction of structural components
- Assembly drawings for precast walls, columns, beams and walls
- Clash detection & risk mitigation
- Construction documentation for both steel and concrete elements
- Calculation and design for number of reinforcements required for safety
- Quantity take-off and cost estimates
- Detailed structure design with BIM tools for enhanced collaboration
MEP BIM Services in QATAR
Our teams equipped with tools like AutoCAD, Revit, Autodesk BDS, SolidWorks and NAVISWORKS deliver 2D drafting, 3D modeling, 3D rendering and construction documentation clubbed with MEP design and drafting services.
CAD professionals, BIM experts and MEP professionals at Hitech are relies upon by MEP contractors, engineers and MEP consulting firms, across the globe for MEP design support solutions. We assist them in planning and designing HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems. Our Revit MEP BIM solutions make installation of MEP equipment & supporting devices more accurate and convenient.
Our MEP experts compile design information for MEP components; evaluate performance of HAVC systems for residential, commercial, educational, hospital, and industrial building facilities. We detect and resolve MEP clashes of HVAC layouts with structural elements to enhance the coordination amongst engineers, contractors, sub-contractors, fabricators and manufacturers. We develop BIM content for HVAC components including furnaces, heaters, heat pumps for mechanical rooms in large buildings, and boilers, accompanied with product library for manufacturers to facilitate BIM workflows.
MEP services at a glance:
- Conversion of 2d design drawings to 3d models
- Coordination among different MEP trades
- Shop drawings, fabrication drawings, builders work drawings
- 3D BIM to 4D BIM for scheduling and to 5D BIM for costing
- Collision detection, clash detection & risk mitigation
- Coordinate checking
- Schedules, detailed section views & Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Parametric modeling and library creation of HAVC & MEP components
- Constriction documents
- Extraction of project information
We would like to establish long-term business relationship with genuine clients and are committed to total customer satisfaction. Please take a moment & tell us about your project needs.