At Hitech, we provide BIM services in Ireland to architectural design firms, construction companies, contractors, EPCs and MEP consultants, to efficiently plan, design and construct building facilities and infrastructure projects.
With an experience of more than 10 years in delivering design support services to AEC fraternity, our teams have successfully delivered BIM services to clients across Dublin, Cork, Galway and Waterford along with other cities in Ireland. We are equipped with market leading BIM tools such as AutoCAD, Revit, Autodesk Building Design Suite (BDS), NAVISWORKS along with energy modeling tools such as eQuest, ReLux and DIALux. From 3D BIM, 4D BIM (construction sequencing) and 5D BIM (cost estimation), to 6D BIM (sustainability) and 7D BIM (facility management), we have demonstrated excellent project management capabilities for residential, commercial, educational, hospital and industrial building projects.
Our team of architects, structural engineers, MEP designers and BIM experts, deliver CAD drafting and 3d modeling services according to BIM standards like IFC and COBie, ensuring a seamless design communication within and outside the organization. We also provide BIM content to building products manufacturers and suppliers with required level of details ranging from LOD100 to LOD500, for better chances of product inclusion by architects. Our expertise also lies in scan to BIM conversion for renovation projects of any scale and complexity.
Our BIM services include:
- Revit BIM Drafting Drawings & CAD Conversions
- 3D Virtual Presentations/Visualization
- BIM 3D/4D/5D Services
- BIM Coordination
- Building Conflict Reporting / Clash Detection
- Quantity Take-off & Cost Estimation
- Point Cloud to BIM
- BIM For Prefabrication and Fabrication
- Revit Family Creation
- Facility Management
- Construction Documentation
Convert your architectural, structural and MEP designs to BIM ready 3D models and improve project planning, designing and construction processes. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your project details today!
Architectural BIM Services in Ireland
Our architectural BIM services provide architects, real estate developers and construction firms to seamlessly integrate the building interior and exterior designs with structural and MEP disciplines, and enable stakeholders to take informed design decisions quickly.
From converting conceptual sketches to 3D models to detailed informative modeling for architectural designs, Hitech has a proven track record of implementing BIM workflows for architectural designs to reduce clashes with structural and MEP disciplines for residential, commercial, educational, hospital and industrial buildings and infrastructure projects. Our teams also deliver BIM content with LOD100 to LOD500 for building products such as doors, windows, furniture, bathroom accessories and façade.
Our architectural BIM services in USA, for following two aspects:Conceptual Design
- 2D drawings from conceptual sketches, images and PDFs
- 2D conceptual drawings, planning drawings & technical drawings
- Creating architectural shop drawings
- 3D modeling & rendering for concept visualization
- 3D floor plan and 360° panorama development
- Producing architectural coordination models
- Quantity take-off from architectural BIM models
- Creating as-built drawings from 3D BIM models once the project is complete
- Creation site logistic models before the actual construction begins
- Concepts to detailed 2D drafts for floor plan, elevation plan, building schemes and many more
- 3D visualization & rendering of architectural models
- BIM ready 3D models for design collaboration
- Façade detailing
- Construction documents for building sections, staircase/vertical circulation details, construction details
- Building energy modeling for sustainable building designs and LEED certifications
Structural BIM Services in Ireland
We extend structural BIM services to construction firms, contractors and EPCs in Ireland, enabling efficient design and installation of safe and sustainable steel and concrete structures for buildings and infrastructure projects.
At Hitech, we have a team of qualified civil and structural engineers, BIM experts and FEA specialists, who deliver 2D fabrication drawings, steel detailing, rebar detailing, pre-cast and pre-fabricated building detailing according to BIM standards.
Our teams have a combined experience of more than 15 years in delivering structural design services for residential, commercial, educational, hospital and industrial buildings. We have also developed expertise in infrastructure projects like airports, tunnels, bridges and dams, by delivering BIM services to leading infrastructure developers.
Structural BIM services include:
- 2D drafting & 3D structural models
- Structural design & analysis
- Structural steel detailing in Tekla
- Extraction of structural components
- Assembly drawings for precast walls, columns, beams and walls
- Clash detection & risk mitigation
- Construction documentation for both steel and concrete elements
- Calculation and design for number of reinforcements required for safety
- Quantity take-off and cost estimates
- Detailed structure design with BIM tools for enhanced collaboration
MEP BIM Services in Ireland
Hitech extends its BIM expertise to MEP contractors, consultants and construction firms spread across Ireland to develop clash-free MEP-BIM models for buildings and infrastructure projects.
Our certified team of CAD professionals, BIM experts and MEP professionals bring together an experience of 15+ years, to develop BIM ready MEP models for residential, commercial, educational, hospital and industrial building facilities. Right from 2D fabrication drawings, installation documentation and 3D informative modeling, we help clients to seamlessly integrate MEP systems in buildings with minimal revisions. Hitech also performs energy analysis and HVAC design optimization using simulation tools to improve building energy efficiency for clients seeking green building goals.
To support mechanical, electrical and plumbing product manufacturers, we develop BIM content with LOD100 to LOD500, and help them in increasing the visibility and inclusion of their products in construction projects.
Our MEP BIM services include:
- Conversion of 2D design drawings to 3D models
- Coordination among different MEP trades
- Shop drawings, fabrication drawings, builders work drawings
- 3D BIM to 4D BIM for scheduling and to 5D BIM for costing
- Collision detection, clash detection & risk mitigation
- Coordinate checking
- Schedules, detailed section views & Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Parametric modeling and library creation of HAVC & MEP components
- Constriction documents
- Extraction of project information
We would like to establish long-term business relationship with genuine clients and are committed to total customer satisfaction. Please take a moment & tell us about your project needs.