Architectural, structural and MEP disciplines across the construction industry in Germany take pride in outsourcing BIM services, to Hitech, for their building design, engineering and construction processes.
Our CAD specialists and Revit BIM modeling experts develop intelligent BIM models for architects, structural engineers, MEP contractors, with an aim to reduce cost and time; for building construction, infrastructure and industrial construction projects.
We have assisted architects, engineers, suppliers, contractors, distributors, owners and manufacturers across Rotterdam, Hague, Holland, Utrecht, and Eindhoven in coordination and creation of design information with help of our intelligent 3D BIM models.
We unify construction processes right from conceptual designs to facility management operations with help of CAD and BIM tools that include AutoCAD, Revit, Building Design Suite (BDS) and Navisworks. In-house draftsman, engineers and BIM modelers at Hitech, bring together various BIM features including 2d drawings, BOM (Bill of Material), cost estimation, bill of quantity and clash Detection to deliver comprehensive BIM solutions.
Delivering BIM solutions to AEC firms across 51 countries, we get the chance to stay updated with latest in building codes and standard compliance procedures. It further helps us in developing BIM workflows with LOD – level of details, ranging from LOD100 to LOD500, adhering to IFC and COBie standards.
Our BIM services include:
- Revit BIM Drafting Drawings & CAD Conversions
- 3D Virtual Presentations/Visualization
- BIM 3D/4D/5D Services
- BIM Coordination
- Building Conflict Reporting / Clash Detection
- Quantity Take-off & Cost Estimation
- Point Cloud to BIM
- BIM For Prefabrication and Fabrication
- Revit Family Creation
- Facility Management
- Construction Documentation
Architectural BIM Services in Germany
Our architectural BIM services in Germany works in coordination with architects, general contractors, builders, home owners and engineers assisting them to present their work in BIM models. Our architectural services include 3D BIM Modeling, Revit modeling, 4D BIM and 3D building modeling.
Our architectural BIM services empower you with reduced costs and time, ultimately resulting in value addition to your business. The creativity and efficiency of our architectural CAD services and the BIM services is all due to our experience and expertise in conceptualization and execution.
We deliver following architectural BIM services in Germany:
- 2D drawings from conceptual sketches, images and PDFs
- 2D conceptual drawings, planning drawings & technical drawings
- Concepts to detailed 2D drafts for floor plan, elevation plan, building schemes and many more
- Creating architectural shop drawings
- 3D modeling & rendering for concept visualization
- 3D floor plan and 360° panorama development
- BIM ready 3D models for design collaboration
- Producing architectural coordination models
- Quantity take-off from architectural BIM models
- Façade detailing
- Creating as-built drawings from 3D BIM models once the project is complete
- Creation site logistic models before the actual construction begins
- Construction documents for building sections, staircase/vertical circulation details, construction details
- Building energy modeling for sustainable building designs and LEED certifications
Structural BIM Services in Germany
We are delivering structural design & analysis, 3d modeling and steel detailing services using Tekla in Germany. We also provide a wide array of structural BIM solutions; may it be basic framework for structures or modern plants in steel and concrete.
Best structural BIM models generated by our engineers comprise of steel detailing and construction documentation for all types of steel structures, modular structures, wooden structures, pre-stress structures, masonry structures, reinforced concrete structures as well as composite structures.
You may be a structural engineer, steel fabricator, shed manufacturer or a construction firm looking out for assistance with your steel and concrete projects, our structural design and analysis expertise in creating building structures of impeccable strength will certainly work to your advantage.
We deliver following structural BIM services in Germany:
- 2D drafting & 3d structural models
- Structural design & analysis
- Structural steel detailing in Tekla
- Extraction of structural components
- Assembly drawings for precast walls, columns, beams and walls
- Clash detection & risk mitigation
- Construction documentation for both steel and concrete elements
- Calculation and design for number of reinforcements required for safety
- Quantity take-off and cost estimates
- Detailed structure design with BIM tools for enhanced collaboration
MEP BIM Services in Germany
MEP contractors, engineers and consultants across Germany seek our MEP design support services, which enable them to efficiently plan and design mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) systems for building facilities.
We are experts at compiling design information from MEP components for various residential, commercial, educational, hospital, and industrial building facilities. Engineers, manufacturers, fabricators, and contractors detect and resolve MEP clashes between structural elements and HVAC layouts with help of our Revit MEP BIM services. AutoCAD, Revit, Autodesk BDS, SolidWorks and NAVISWORKS are some of the tools and technology that we use to deliver MEP design and drafting services, clubbed with many more MEP solutions.
Our MEP BIM Services include:
- Conversion of 2d design drawings to 3d models
- Coordination among different MEP trades
- Shop drawings, fabrication drawings, builders work drawings
- 3D BIM to 4D BIM for scheduling and to 5D BIM for costing
- Collision detection, clash detection & risk mitigation
- Coordinate checking
- Schedules, detailed section views & Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Parametric modeling and library creation of HAVC & MEP components
- Constriction documents
- Extraction of project information
We would like to establish long-term business relationship with genuine clients and are committed to total customer satisfaction. Please take a moment & tell us about your project needs.