We, at Hitech, with help of our architectural, structural and MEP BIM solutions, have succeeded in reducing time and cost of developing building designs followed with engineering and construction processes across Dubai.
Our Revit BIM experts backed up with CAD specialists develop intelligent BIM models for land surveyors, architects, structural engineer and MEP contractors and sub-contractors involved in building construction, industrial and infrastructural construction projects.
Several architectural design firms in Dubai, with help of our intelligent BIM 3D models, improvised their project productivity pertaining to creation, storage, distribution and communication of design sensitive information. We have successfully partnered architects, engineers, suppliers, contractors, distributors, owners and building product manufacturers in the process of coordination and creation of design information in BIM.
We use leading CAD and BIM tools such as AutoCAD, Revit, Building Design Suite (BDS) and Navisworks to unify processes across conceptual designs to facility management operations, backed up with our experience of more than a decade. Cost effective and accurate BIM solutions in form of 2d drafting, 3d CAD modeling, 2d to 3d CAD conversion, shop drawings, fabrication drawings etc. is what we are known for across MENA and GCC regions.
We deliver BIM solutions to our clients in more than 51 countries which help us stay updated of latest developments and compliance requirements in the building architecture and construction industry across the globe. A lot of our clients have reaped the benefits of BIM workflows developed by us with LOD – level of details, ranging from LOD100 to LOD500, adhering to IFC and COBie standards. This all makes us a leader in extraction of crucial information such as quantities, drawings, scheduling and estimations for contractors, construction firms and individual project stakeholders.
Key BIM services:
- Revit BIM Drafting Drawings & CAD Conversions
- 3D Virtual Presentations/Visualization
- BIM 3D/4D/5D Services
- BIM Coordination
- Building Conflict Reporting / Clash Detection
- Quantity Take-off & Cost Estimation
- Point Cloud to BIM
- BIM For Prefabrication and Fabrication
- Revit Family Creation
- Facility Management
- Construction Documentation
Building owners, developers, architects, engineers, project managers, contractors, sub-contractors and building facility managers across the construction industry in Dubai seek assistance from Hitech, for BIM solutions. Our innovative and accurate architectural, structural and MEP design support based on our intelligent BIM models derived on the basis of drafts, drawings and sketches is what our clients expect from us and so can your firm too.
Architectural BIM Services in Dubai
Reviewing and keeping a tab of all design scope and changes, cost elements and timelines for any building construction project, is what forms our architectural BIM services in Dubai.
Our BIM solutions take centre stage when it comes to delivering comprehensive BIM models with enhanced coordination amongst engineers, designers and teams’ onsite and offsite, across the lifecycle of any construction project.
We deliver architectural BIM services in Dubai, for following two aspects:Conceptual Design
- 2D drawings from conceptual sketches, images and PDFs
- 2D conceptual drawings, planning drawings & technical drawings
- Creating architectural shop drawings
- 3D modeling & rendering for concept visualization
- 3D floor plan and 360° panorama development
- Producing architectural coordination models
- Quantity take-off from architectural BIM models
- Creating as-built drawings from 3D BIM models once the project is complete
- Creation site logistic models before the actual construction begins
- Concepts to detailed 2D drafts for floor plan, elevation plan, building schemes and many more
- 3D visualization & rendering of architectural models
- BIM ready 3D models for design collaboration
- Façade detailing
- Construction documents for building sections, staircase/vertical circulation details, construction details
- Building energy modeling for sustainable building designs and LEED certifications
Structural BIM Services in Dubai
Developing design information, from conceptualizing to fabricating and installing, to assist architects, structural engineers, civil engineers, MEP contractors and sub-contractors is our core strength.
Structural designers and engineers at Hitech, expert and experienced, successfully deliver structural drafting, steel detailing, rebar detailing, precast & prefabricated structure detailing. We also cater to the needs of 2d shop drawings & 3D CAD models.
We extend the benefits of our structural design and analysis expertise, in creating building structures of impeccable strength, to structural engineers, steel fabricators, shed manufacturers and construction firms involved in steel and concrete projects.
Structural BIM services at a glance:
- 2D drafting & 3d structural models
- Structural design & analysis
- Structural steel detailing in Tekla
- Extraction of structural components
- Assembly drawings for precast walls, columns, beams and walls
- Clash detection & risk mitigation
- Construction documentation for both steel and concrete elements
- Calculation and design for number of reinforcements required for safety
- Quantity take-off and cost estimates
- Detailed structure design with BIM tools for enhanced collaboration
MEP BIM Services in Dubai
BIM experts and MEP professionals at Hitech, backed up with certified CAD professionals, deliver MEP design support services to MEP contractors, engineers and consulting firms.
We assist MEP professionals to efficiently plan and design HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems for building facilities.
Our Revit MEP BIM solutions detect and resolve MEP clashes amongst structural elements and HVAC layouts making installation of MEP equipment more accurate. Compiling design information and evaluating MEP components of HVAC systems for residential, commercial, educational, hospital, industrial building facilities is what we are experts at.
MEP services at a glance:
- Conversion of 2d design drawings to 3d models
- Coordination among different MEP trades
- Shop drawings, fabrication drawings, builders work drawings
- 3D BIM to 4D BIM for scheduling and to 5D BIM for costing
- Collision detection, clash detection & risk mitigation
- Coordinate checking
- Schedules, detailed section views & Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Parametric modeling and library creation of HAVC & MEP components
- Constriction documents
- Extraction of project information
We would like to establish long-term business relationship with genuine clients and are committed to total customer satisfaction. Please take a moment & tell us about your project needs.